EKOMON COOKIES POLICY
When you access our website www.ekomon.net for the first time, you can choose the cookies you allow us to use.
This document describes what information those cookies gather, how we use them, and why we make use of them. We also explain how you can restrict or block the cookies from being downloaded automatically. However, this might downgrade or even hinder certain elements of the website ́s functionality.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file which is stored on your computer or other device such as mobile phones or tablet devices by a website. Cookies allow a website to remember your preferences whilst visiting the site in order to provide you with a more personalised experience. They help us to make the website work efficiently and allow us to track how the site is used to provide useful data for making improvements to our website and services.
Cookies on our website
In our website we use several cookies, you can find a complete list in Annex I.
- Own cookies: are cookies necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of the website. Its use allows basic functions of the website as access to pages of the website with restricted access. The legal basis that allows us to collect your data through these cookies is our legitimate interest in allowing you to correctly navigate on our website.
- Third-party cookies: if you provide us with your consent, we will use the following third-party cookies:
- WordPress: WordPress provides us cookies to better manage our website. You can find further details about WordPress and you privacy at https://es.wordpress.org/about/privacy/
- GoogleMaps: We use GoogleMaps to make the map on our contact page work. Google Maps provides us with a cookie that enables this function. For more information about your privacy and Google Maps, please visit https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- SumoMe: on our website we use SumoMe to facilitate the dissemination of commercial communications. SumoMe provides us with a cookie. To learn more about this provider and your privacy, please visit https://help.sumo.com/hc/en-us/articles/218958727-Privacy-Policy
To remove cookies
If you want to delete your browser’s cookies, go to the Preferences menu of the Browser or Browser settings and find the Privacy section. As an example, you can follow the instructions below:
|CONSENT||20 years||Google Maps cookie, is used for the operation of the Google map on the contact page.|
|MCPopupClosed||Session||Cookie to indicate that the newsletter popup has been closed.|
|PHPSESSID||Session||This cookie is native to PHP and allows the site to save serialized status data. In this website is used to establish user sessions by passing status data through a temporary cookie also known as session Cookie.|
|__smToken||1 year||For the use of SumoMe, a tool that facilitates the dissemination of commercial communications, and allows the user to easily share content (articles and images) from the Website.|
|__smVID||Session||SumoMe Cookie stores user information and sessions to enhance the user experience.|
|Cookie_notice_accepted||1 year||This cookie is used to store information on whether the user has accepted cookies.|
|pll_language||6 hours||It belongs to the WordPress Polylang plugin and allows you to save the language in which the site will be displayed to the user.|